First and foremost, you should get what medical attention you need and follow whatever reporting processes exist within your company for your injury. That may involve reporting your injury to your direct superior, as well as to other people within your company. You should then get in touch with an attorney to discuss the next steps, whether that means filing a workers’ compensation claim or a personal injury claim for your offshore injury.